One family's musings and quest towards a Fabulous life!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Chicago!

I realize that I owe updates on recent events. Bear with me as I attempt to separate the last few weeks into a few posts! I traveled to Chicago two weeks ago for work ( To attend the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies Annual Meeting and Conference), but got to spend some wonderful hours each day with some of my best friends, Caroline and Colleen. It was great to see and spend time with them both! They also got Aidan some pretty neat stuff, which I'm sure he's going to love wearing! I have included a few pictures from my recent trip, I hope you enjoy!



The bean, reflecting the Chicago skyline



A close up...



Colleen, Caroline and I at the bean sculpture!

No comments:

Post a Comment