One family's musings and quest towards a Fabulous life!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Outskie!!!

Hello everyone, I'm about to embark on my favorite journey...an all expenses paid government vacation to the middle east.  Now I've already been here once, and let me tell you it was just great.  Now I'm headed back to the Southern part of the country, and I'm going to look for a nice timeshare.  Once I get the address I will send it to Kate, and some others.  This way you can send lots of (COFFEE, baby wipes, candy) Liam will be responsible for all of my musical needs, because well, they dont listen that kinda stuff here. I'll hopefully be coming home around mid-March for my 15 day "Vacation."  By home I mean Texas.  Well thats it for now, gotta finish packing, out the door in three hours.

2 comments:

  1. maybe i can come stay at your timeshare for a reduced 'friends and family' rate? =) good luck out there, stay safe and wipe your bottom! ~~mandypants

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps i can stay at the timeshare for a reduced 'friends and family' rate? =) stay safe out there and wipe your bottom! ~~mandypants

    ReplyDelete