One family's musings and quest towards a Fabulous life!

Friday, August 29, 2008

IRAQ UPDATE

Hello all,
Iraq is hot as usual, smells bad, and I have met the sand flea in full force, however none of this high tech weaponry has much effect on them. I am bouncing between two different bases right now, so as usual whether I'm in the states or in Iraq, the Army has given me multiple places to hang my hat.  I should have my new job soon, but I cant post what that is.  If you are that curious you can call kate, and she can fill you in.  Its not too exciting though.  

Anyway, I found out that I will be on leave sometime in March, so I'll be back in Texas then.  Other than that I'm just doing pretty much the same stuff every day, trying to stay out of trouble.  More to follow... Time for bed

No comments:

Post a Comment